With the exemption of Shipping Documents *(for exports) all documents intended to have legal status in Paraguay must be legalized first by the Legalization Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents are originated and then by the Paraguayan Consular Section. Documents in foreign languages should be translated to Spanish by a certified translator.
* Please contact the Consular Section for information about procedures and fees.
The payments are in cash only in the EMBASSY OF PARAGUAY.
Exports to Paraguay
Please note the following requirements for shipment’s documents to the Republic of Paraguay
Basic set of documents required by Paraguayan Customs: total cost $ 85.00
– Commercial Invoice: 1 Original + 4 Copies
– Bill of Lading or Airway Bill: 1 Original + 2 Copies
– Certificate of Origin: 1 Original + 2 Copies
The Consular Section will keep two non-negotiable sets of documents, one of which will be sent directly to Paraguayan Customs.
Legalization of Additional Documents (Copies) – OPTIONAL –
– Commercial Invoice: (*) $ 30.00
– Bill of Lading or Airway Bill: $ 35.00
– Certificate of Origin: (*) $ 45.00
(*) In all cases, Commercial Invoices and Certificate of Origin must be signed and certified by an officially authorized Chamber of Commerce.
Price List: Original only $ 55.00
Packing List: Original Only $ 55.00
All documents must be NOTARIZED and certify by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Egypt.